- Contact Us
- Get Involved
- Make a Donation
Our mission is as follows:
- To provide an international network for individuals and organizations which serves Jewish prisoners and their families.
- To share information and resources.
- To raise consciousness within Jewish communities about the issue of Jews in prison.
- To encourage the participation of other individuals and groups.
- To make Jewish educational, religious, cultural and spiritual resources available to prisoners.
- To formulate guidelines of service to Jewish inmates and their families before, during and after incarceration.
JPSI is not a direct provider of financial assistance and is not a direct provider of legal services. JPSI functions as a resource center, clearinghouse, referral agency and conduit of information and assistance.
Jewish Prisoner Services International is a not-for-profit volunteer outreach program of Congregation Shaarei Teshuvah, a Jewish religious congregation. Our headquarters office and distribution center is located in Seattle, Washington.
Additional information concerning the various programs offered by JPSI may be accessed by accessing the menus above.